Over four kilometres of weird, loud, creative energy… and that’s just the bars! Chapel Street is too unique to be pigeon holed into a number so small as 28. Here’s another 22 things that’ll have you saying ‘yes!’ That’s SO Chapel Street!
29. You smile more at dogs than humans
30. Being an accomplished gardener, your three succulents are still going strong
31. You’ve wondered if MAFS, Bachie & Masterchef dropouts are contractually obligated to live on Chapel when the season wraps
32. You totally have been guilted into attending comedy night at Attic – or were lured in with free drink vouchers
33. You don’t have a dog, but pet at least five a day
34. You’ve almost been killed by a Deliveroo delivery driver on a bike… more than once
35. You wonder when everyone got so obsessed with eyebrows
36. At least two of your neighbours are, or have been, drag queens. And they’re fierce
37. You’re convinced that J-Walking is legal
38. It takes 20 minutes to choose a restaurant, and 10 minutes to get there
39. Day before pay day is for $4 pizzas at Lucky Coq
40. Blue hair, don’t care
41. You eat out more than you should… and that’s why you’re always broke
42. Coffee is a necessity, not a luxury
43. You’re a walking happy hour encyclopedia
44. Sundays at Prahran Pool is totally a thing
45. But sunbathing at the park is just weird
46. Poof Doof is for enjoying the…scenery
47. You lose your boyfriend for half the day everytime he goes for a haircut
48. You know why you shouldn’t sit on the grass in the middle of Victoria Park
49. You bring all your out of town friends to see the giant robot
50. You couldn’t live anywhere else
Start your weekend right and enjoy Old Melbourne Road playing Irish tunes at everyone’s favourite Chapel Street pub, Bridie O’Reilly’s! This Irish folk rock band have played at Port Fairy, Korioit Irish Festival, Cabaret Club & Last Jar Carlton. Saddle up for a big night of music and dancing! No entrance fees peeps so live it up!
Give tangible support to families in crisis this Christmas by donating non-perishable food items.
Live out your rockstar dreams in Cotton On’s recording studio, create an epic Christmas photo & shop the best gifts to win a $1000 gift card + much more!
This Saturday is the first day of Summer and boy are things heating up! We’re not just talking weather guys, Garden Street Garden are providing some toasty goods. To celebrate the start of Summer they’re having a 1, 2, 3 Sale, the more you buy the more you save.
Q Sciences is the first company to address a new wellness market not yet tapped by direct sales: brain and mood health. People are actively searching for healthy alternatives to help them manage stress, feel happier, and be their best selves…and Q Sciences fills that need.
It’s time to celebrate the talent and success of Melbourne’s game changers at Melbourne Young Entrepreneur Awards Celebration at Speakeasy Kitchen Bar.