Over four kilometres of weird, loud, creative energy… and that’s just the bars! Chapel Street is too unique to be pigeon holed into a number so small as 28. Here’s another 22 things that’ll have you saying ‘yes!’ That’s SO Chapel Street!
29. You smile more at dogs than humans
30. Being an accomplished gardener, your three succulents are still going strong
31. You’ve wondered if MAFS, Bachie & Masterchef dropouts are contractually obligated to live on Chapel when the season wraps
32. You totally have been guilted into attending comedy night at Attic – or were lured in with free drink vouchers
33. You don’t have a dog, but pet at least five a day
34. You’ve almost been killed by a Deliveroo delivery driver on a bike… more than once
35. You wonder when everyone got so obsessed with eyebrows
36. At least two of your neighbours are, or have been, drag queens. And they’re fierce
37. You’re convinced that J-Walking is legal
38. It takes 20 minutes to choose a restaurant, and 10 minutes to get there
39. Day before pay day is for $4 pizzas at Lucky Coq
40. Blue hair, don’t care
41. You eat out more than you should… and that’s why you’re always broke
42. Coffee is a necessity, not a luxury
43. You’re a walking happy hour encyclopedia
44. Sundays at Prahran Pool is totally a thing
45. But sunbathing at the park is just weird
46. Poof Doof is for enjoying the…scenery
47. You lose your boyfriend for half the day everytime he goes for a haircut
48. You know why you shouldn’t sit on the grass in the middle of Victoria Park
49. You bring all your out of town friends to see the giant robot
50. You couldn’t live anywhere else
Let Lucky Penny’s talented team of Chef’s take you on a culinary journey through the harsh, gorgeous and delicious seasons of Australia.
We wanted to unearth the precinct’s most memorable and unique burgers for the ultimate Chapel Precinct burger crawl. Warning: salivation guaranteed.
Say ‘hello!’ to the new kids on the block. Here’s what’s new to the Chapel Street Precinct.
Looking to break free into the world of freelance, but worried about the cabin fever? Don’t fret. We’ve got you covered, well, Chapel Precinct does. Throw out that uncomfortable suit or the blister inflicting heels and slip into something comfy. A world where fast WIFI, pool tables and cool as hell creatives reign supreme…
Doors to the freshly refurbed Grill’d Windsor restaurant re-open on 14 May 2019 and there’s one very distinct difference. During its refurb downtime, Australian contemporary artist Anthony Lister came and went, leaving behind an exclusive artwork for burger eaters to enjoy.
“On a scale from Marie Kondo to Fyre Festival, how put together is your life right now?”
Had a big night? Mouth as dry as the Sahara desert and stomach shouting ‘f*ck you!’? It’s okay, we understand that on Chapel Street one wine can often turn into many and a couple…
The unassuming entrance to this space will leave you delighted once you step inside and discover a beautifully transformed, open plan warehouse. A blank canvas that can be adapted to suit your posse’s needs.