Over four kilometres of weird, loud, creative energy… and that’s just the bars! Chapel Street is too unique to be pigeon holed into a number so small as 28. Here’s another 22 things that’ll have you saying ‘yes!’ That’s SO Chapel Street!
29. You smile more at dogs than humans
30. Being an accomplished gardener, your three succulents are still going strong
31. You’ve wondered if MAFS, Bachie & Masterchef dropouts are contractually obligated to live on Chapel when the season wraps
32. You totally have been guilted into attending comedy night at Attic – or were lured in with free drink vouchers
33. You don’t have a dog, but pet at least five a day
34. You’ve almost been killed by a Deliveroo delivery driver on a bike… more than once
35. You wonder when everyone got so obsessed with eyebrows
36. At least two of your neighbours are, or have been, drag queens. And they’re fierce
37. You’re convinced that J-Walking is legal
38. It takes 20 minutes to choose a restaurant, and 10 minutes to get there
39. Day before pay day is for $4 pizzas at Lucky Coq
40. Blue hair, don’t care
41. You eat out more than you should… and that’s why you’re always broke
42. Coffee is a necessity, not a luxury
43. You’re a walking happy hour encyclopedia
44. Sundays at Prahran Pool is totally a thing
45. But sunbathing at the park is just weird
46. Poof Doof is for enjoying the…scenery
47. You lose your boyfriend for half the day everytime he goes for a haircut
48. You know why you shouldn’t sit on the grass in the middle of Victoria Park
49. You bring all your out of town friends to see the giant robot
50. You couldn’t live anywhere else
We wanted to unearth the precinct’s most memorable and unique burgers for the ultimate Chapel Precinct burger crawl. Warning: salivation guaranteed.
Aimed to raise essential funds for the Sacred Heart Mission’s Woman’s House, which supports women experiencing homelessness, the op shop campaign will be held earlier this year kicking off in August with a Launch Party at the Prahran op shop and finishing in September at its newest shop in Prahran.
Secondary cuts of meat are those working muscles which are more flavoursome and textural, but need a little more time and care to polish off the edges, but by doing so you are richly rewarded.
If you’ve never taken a trip to Greville Street, you’re seriously missing out. This petite Prahran street leads you gently from the hustle of Chapel Street, into a warm village of boutique makers, retailers & artists.
I braved my first Pole Dancing class at Pole Divas Prahran and I was really (dare I say it?) feeling myself. Prepared to feel uncomfortable, thankfully, my awesome older sister was eager (you can see why she’s the oldest) to join me for our first experience with the pole.
Just when you thought living or working in or near Chapel Precinct couldn’t provide any more perks… Grab your housemates and check out these awesome local deals you can nab just for living or working around these parts.
Grab a buddy, a pal, or even a BAE and get your brunch on! Bright, bold & beautiful. A farm to fork mantra sets the tone for the brunch menu, which has everything from fruit filled bircher to scrambled eggs & seaweed.
670 Chapel are serving up some hearty winter warmer recipes to chuck into the slow cooker and polish off on a cold Melbourne night! Give these delicious and easy meals a go and find all your ingredients at 670 Chapel in South Yarra.