Over four kilometres of weird, loud, creative energy… and that’s just the bars! Chapel Street is too unique to be pigeon holed into a number so small as 28. Here’s another 22 things that’ll have you saying ‘yes!’ That’s SO Chapel Street!
29. You smile more at dogs than humans
30. Being an accomplished gardener, your three succulents are still going strong
31. You’ve wondered if MAFS, Bachie & Masterchef dropouts are contractually obligated to live on Chapel when the season wraps
32. You totally have been guilted into attending comedy night at Attic – or were lured in with free drink vouchers
33. You don’t have a dog, but pet at least five a day
34. You’ve almost been killed by a Deliveroo delivery driver on a bike… more than once
35. You wonder when everyone got so obsessed with eyebrows
36. At least two of your neighbours are, or have been, drag queens. And they’re fierce
37. You’re convinced that J-Walking is legal
38. It takes 20 minutes to choose a restaurant, and 10 minutes to get there
39. Day before pay day is for $4 pizzas at Lucky Coq
40. Blue hair, don’t care
41. You eat out more than you should… and that’s why you’re always broke
42. Coffee is a necessity, not a luxury
43. You’re a walking happy hour encyclopedia
44. Sundays at Prahran Pool is totally a thing
45. But sunbathing at the park is just weird
46. Poof Doof is for enjoying the…scenery
47. You lose your boyfriend for half the day everytime he goes for a haircut
48. You know why you shouldn’t sit on the grass in the middle of Victoria Park
49. You bring all your out of town friends to see the giant robot
50. You couldn’t live anywhere else
We’ve got the lowdown on the some of the best bars to check out, and we would know because we’re #AllBoutIt. Here’s 10 of our favourite bars in Chapel Precinct.
Sometimes you’ve just gotta try something a little different. So next time you’re heading to Chapel Street, why not explore a little further and take a stroll down to Forrest Hill Precinct?
Just when you thought living or working in or near Chapel Precinct couldn’t provide any more perks… Grab your housemates and check out these awesome local deals you can nab just for living or working around these parts.
If you’ve been throwing a potential change in diet fast into the ‘too hard’, ‘too inconvenient’ or ‘too expensive’ basket, let us help you change that around. Chapel Street has an extensive list of options for the plant-eating folk and the food is absolutely delicious.
“On a scale from Marie Kondo to Fyre Festival, how put together is your life right now?”
As a Chapel Street resident of a number of years, I’ve noticed a few changes in our community. But I’ve also observed a few things that are iconically Chapel Street that only residents can truly relate to. When you know, you know.
If you’ve never taken a trip to Greville Street, you’re seriously missing out. This petite Prahran street leads you gently from the hustle of Chapel Street, into a warm village of boutique makers, retailers & artists.
The Prahran Square car park is now open for business with 500 undercover parks and electric car charging stations right in the heart of the Chapel Street Precinct. Plus, it’s only $1 for 2 hours!