Love that bittersweet elixir known as the Negroni? You really should be in your element right now as Negroni Week 2016 starts today! $1 from every Negroni you drink at selected bars goes to the bar’s selected Very Good Cause. So drink up and score yourself some good karma.
1. Jungle Boy‘s deliciously classic mix of Campari, Tanqueray and Maidenii sweet vermouth is served on tap. Quick Negronis are better! They will be supporting the wonderful work of Beyond Blue this Negroni Week
96 Chapel Street, Windsor
2. Eat’aliano by Pino is spreading the love to our friends at Prahran Mission. They’ll be serving up original Negronis plus one with a twist. It features a Barolo Chianto vermouth made with a combination of Barolo grapes, Cinchona and different spices and herbs. They say it gives the drink a deeper and fuller body.
120 High Street, Windsor
3. Hold up. Among other things, Ba Charlie are creating Negroni POPSICLES this week! We don’t even care in the slightest that it’s Winter. Bā Charlie will donate $2 (bonus!) from each drink sold to Oz Harvest.
212 High Street, Windsor
4. You could spend all week at White Oaks Saloon as they are offering different Negronis each day at the special price of $15. There’s a gin version, a bourbon version, one with a cold brew coffee twist, a mysterious ‘Negroni For Jalisco’ (our bet is that it’s tequila), a Negromaro and a take with smoked mezcal. Your drink helps Sacred Heart Mission.
115 Greville Street, Prahran
5. Thirty Eight Chairs are supporting Animals Australia with a trio of Negronis on their menu. There’s a classic, the lighter Sbagliato which exchanges gin for Prosecco and a more citrus-y ‘Negroni Luna’.
4A Bond Street, South Yarra